Dining With Pumpkins and Antlers

What a change a few days can make! The temperatures in our area are cooler and so much more enjoyable.  Setting a table that features pumpkins and antlers is a delight on days like this. 



The antlers used in the centerpiece are from deering hunting trips of my husbands. He is starting to prepare for the upcoming deer season the third week of November and again the first weekend in December. Deer camp is a big thing around here. 


Leaves are falling daily now. It's always fun to walk in the leaves and kick them around. Memories from my childhood seem to flood in. 



I'm always thankful for fall to arrive. 



I added architectural elements on both sides of the china cabinet. A little white chalk paint was added then they were hung by my husband. 






Warm fall colors used on the table and seen outdoors gives a good feeling.





The architectural elements are lightweight so we didn't worry about hitting a stud while hanging them. 






The pumpkin salad plates from Pier 1 were just too good to pass up. Who could resist their color and design.





The orange pumpkin shaped plates are Pottery Barn from a few years ago. 





Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate your comments - Judy.


Linking to these great parties:

Met Monday @ BNOP
Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate and Decorate
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wed. evenings 
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wed. evenings
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch on Thursday morning
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday morning

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home 
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays




14 comments:

  1. You are a real decorator! WOW! Everything is just perfect. I love the colors of Fall and natural elements too. I still pick up pinecones sometimes when we hike! Enjoy your nice weather. It's even cool here today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic table setting! I love the wonderful autumn colors. I enjoyed them when I lived in NE GA, but here in New Zealand there's not a lot of is since we have mostly pine trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your autum colors in the table setting are lovely, I love all the natural elements you are using, The Pier One and Pottery Barn plates are gorgeous and so is the pumpkin pillow. Great addition of architectural touches, love the color. Beautiful autumn tablescape Judy. Happy November..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tablescapes are charming, elegant and attractive in every way. The plates from Pier One are irresistible - I often wonder about the designers and how they know just what will appeal to our eyes? Happy November and cooler temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely fall tablescape! The colours are lovely and oh, the plates you have! Definitely a fan of the Pier 1 and Pottery Barn ones - they add so much interest to your table. The centerpiece with the antlers is perfect for the upcoming deer hunting season - will you enjoy the "me" time while hubby is away? Your new wall art pieces are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! You make it easy to see why Autumn is the most beautiful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Fall table. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I hope you will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely fall table! Everything is beautiful! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...you sure set a pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tablescape!Love your plates!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, what a beautiful combination of pumpkins and antlers! One of my sons and grandsons are big hunters. Hubby use to, but we really didn't care for the meat so he stopped. Your fall décor is beautiful and I love your architectural pieces! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pumpkins and antlers signal autumn and Thanksgiving! ove the Pier 1plates! Judy, my husband and son both love to deer hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Judy! I want your pillows, your pitcher and the platter!! I am crushing over all your beautiful pumpkin pieces!!
    Very pretty!! I am with you on the childhood memories of playing in the leaves, some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete