Christmas in JoAnn's Living Room

My friend JoAnn has her living room decked for Christmas and has been kind enough to let me share it with you. 



Her theme for this room is cardinals. You will see them on the mantel, in the tree, and on the couches. 



Her flocked tree features Cardinal ornaments and red ornaments with white lights. 










Her mantel has cardinals resting on  silver candleholders, pine cones, berries, red ribbon plus cardinal ornaments hanging from the mantel. 



I'm sure you have noticed that JoAnn has such an eye for design and details. 



She was an art teacher for years before she retired. So she knows color and just how to use it. 







Her sofa pillows go perfect with her cardinal theme.






Thanks JoAnn for sharing your living room with us.


Joining these fabulous parties:


Met Monday @ BNOTP

Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
The Scoop @ Worthington Court
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening
Share Your Style Link Party @21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday
Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays


6 comments:

  1. She was a teacher? Are you sure she’s not THE JoAnn as in JoAnn Arts & Crafts, because she’s really got it going on!!!! Simply...marvelous! Please let her know that I LOVE the facing sofas, too! That’s always been a design idea kept in my back pocket. I would love to do that in our family room!!! Go on with your bad self, JoAnn! Thanks for sharing this, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, JoAnn was an art teacher. We taught together for years. I always hope her design skills rub off on me. Actually she always gives me good advice in decorating. You can see other rooms in her house under my Christmas Homes Tour tab. Her home was on a Christmas Homes Tour a couple years ago.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:34 PM

    Wow, amazing - I haven't even thought about Christmas decoration yet:) Thanks for visiting me:) Hope you also show your Christmas decor sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful. The Cardinal theme looks fantastic. - I'm not one to do "themed" rooms but I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The bird theme is quite enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, thank you for sharing JoAnn’s beautiful living room! I love the cardinal theme with their brilliant red plumage! You can tell she is definitely artistic! A special thank you to JoAnn for allowing us to visit!

    ReplyDelete