At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 21

I've had a nice mix of feeder birds visiting this week: the Carolina Wren, American Goldfinch, Downy Woodpecker, Northern Cardinal, Carolina Chickadee, Chipping Sparrow, and the Tufted Titmouse. 



I'm always thankful for the many birds that visit my yard and feeders and that I am able to provide food for them. Hope you enjoyed my collage of visitors for Week 21 of At the Feeders and in the Trees - Judy.

Linking to these parties:

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon


Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Gallery


Nature Notes @ Rambling Woods

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Sweet Inspiration Link Party @ The Boondocks Blog on Fridays 

15 comments:

  1. Hello Judy! Beautiful birds and images. The wren is adorable, love the woodies too. I love the mosaic. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birds! I love the Carolina Wren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful assortment of birds!
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HiJudy.And boy do have a wonderful variety of yard (garden) birds. At the moment all we have is Goldfinches (European).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...these are all so sweet. I love the little wren and his musical song and it's always a treat to see a Downy! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection of backyard birds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am finding I have no ambition today & I should be out birding. Instead I tought I'd go out in search of those fine feathered beauties with YOU! Thanks for letting me and all at I'd Rather B Birdin' tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little bird friends are all so delightful. Don't you just adore them!!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving~

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOw lucky that you have so many birds that come and visit you and what great photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I am thinking you need to take 12 of your best birdie pics and make yourself and friends and family (oh, did I say friends???!!!????) 2018 calendars, Judy!

    Your shots are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos of all the birds and there is a lovely variety of birds coming to the feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how I love the birds, great photos. I have feeders of my own and just love to watch them, it's always exciting to see that rare bird. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous variety of visitors! It's such a blessing to have such a diversity in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful variety of birds at your feeders. We cannot put one up here in south Florida because the Muscovy Ducks, pigeons and Monk Parakeets spill the seed and clean them out in minutes. Feeding the ducks is also against local ordinances as they are pesky creatures.

    ReplyDelete