Snowball Bush

This snowball bush is in full bloom and is just gorgeous. Take a look:

Wish it was in my yard but at least it is in my daughter's yard.


I love how the light is shining through the branches and casting such a beautiful glow on the blooms.




Thanks for stopping by to see these beautiful blooms on her snowball bush - Judy.

Linking to:
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Alderberry Hill for Make the Scene Monday
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Outdoor Wednesday
Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday 
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursday
Jody and Stan @ Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
Nik at Floral Friday Fotos

Flowers On Saturday



15 comments:

  1. Love love love love loooovvvveeeeee that.

    You should share that with White Wednesdays!

    So pretty, Judy! Hope she let you fill a vase with those pretties!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love white flowers. I really do not garden, but I know that a totally white flower garden is considered very sophisticated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:51 AM

    So very beautiful, Judy. I used to have a snowball bush, but it never looked as beautiful as your daughters. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I have that flower too I so like them when they all in bloom. Our flowers here in MI is confuse someday's it is warm someday's like today is cold ^_^

    Mary,MI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully composed shots. White blossoms are not easy to photograph, but you've done an excellent job.

    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful photos! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and beautiful! Great photos, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, they're so pretty!

    Visiting for FPM- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.harpsterschronicle.com/2012/04/kindergarten-here-i-come.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning, Judy! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a showpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Greetings from Australia♥
    ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful, they look like snows balls :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful. I see them at a special place I visit often in spring and summer and always admire the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked the collage best. You are so blessed to have such beautiful flowers in your garden.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a snowball bush - they always remind me of weddings, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete