Pink Floral Arrangement

This week has been a bit hectic but has ended fine.  My daughter had emergency surgery on Tuesday afternoon for an appendectomy. She is home and doing good just moving slow. So of course, Mom to the rescue. Luckily I finished my semester at the university and am able to stay extra days with her while she recovers. She has two young sons who need a lot of attention from Grandma.
She received this arrangement of pink and white flowers from her Mother-in-Law and Father-in-Law and of course, I thought about Pink Saturday. 
I do like the pink and white ribbon around the glass container. I used the big pink paper balls as a backdrop for the arrangement. My daughter had the paper balls from a recent baby shower she gave so didn't have to purchase anything to go with the flowers.


Enjoy and thanks for stopping by - Judy.


Linking to:


Pink Saturday

6 comments:

  1. No doubt this pretty arrangement made her feel better. Blessings to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. So glad she is doing well. Hugs,Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! Sending along wishes for your daughter's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and prayers are going your way. What a beautiful flower arrangement. You are earning your angel wings here on earth.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers- and SURE hope your daughter recovers well from her surgey, how scary! Poor dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure how I missed this post, but I love those flowers. What a clever idea to put the pink paper behind them for the photo. I will file that idea away in my head for the future - lol!

    ReplyDelete