Dish Inspiration from Anthropologie

On a recent trip to Savannah, GA, with dear friends, the girls had a chance to go shopping. We visited a couple of art galleries in the City Market area.  The paintings were beautiful  and a couple of small prints made it home with two of us.  Then we shopped at the Anthropologie shop on Montgomery Street. While one friend was looking at their selection of clothing, I spied their dishes and hurried right over to them. The dishes were casual with beautiful colors and patterns.

This collection is Jardin Des Plantes.



This stoneware is an Anthropologie exclusive by Ronn Hauffmann. You can order them from the shop.




Blue glasses . . . 




A collection of white dishes. I believe the collection is called Grace.




Another blue collection - From The Deep.


Love the fish decor. Perfect for a party and some bar ware. 



Then the aqua and yellow pieces



and bowls



and towels



We had such a fun trip. It's an annual trip that we take with dear friends for over 35 years. The destination changes each year but the friends are always so special. 

Linking to:


Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
Mosaic Monday
Table It @Rustic and Refined - Mondays at 7

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper


Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays



8 comments:

  1. Those blue and white dishes are wonderful.

    I love Antropologie even if I just get to look although it is fun to find "different" items there. I only look for clothes in the sale area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful dishes, those blue and white ones are so pretty...loved seeing the store and I can sure envision them on a beautiful table...thanks for sharing the beauties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would have been looking and planning on how to buy those gorgeous blue and White dishes...gorgeous Judy!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trip sounds like a lot of fun! It's nice that you would continue this tradition over the years like that.

    ALL OF THOSE DISHES!!! I would snap my own neck to have each and every one of them! "Grace" is so pretty!!! And "From the Deep"...such a gorgeous design! The shade of blue is just untouchable!!!

    I would have been in 800 kinds of trouble had I walked into this shop! Oh, wait...I just Googled it, and there are TWO Anthropologie stores here in the metro! I have just never ventured into one. I think I'm taking a little field trip tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:09 AM

    Beautiful dishes and glassware! I don't see how you resisted buying them all...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed going on this shopping trip with you! LOVE those white dishes and what a perfect name "Grace"!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous - two great things - Savannah and these Anthropologie dishes! I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous - two great things - Savannah and these Anthropologie dishes! I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete