Third Time's A Charm - Easter Tablescape

I'm taking two recent tablescapes with very similar looks and creating still a third look with very little effort. 

Each table shares the same tablecloth but each has its own style and different elements.  

Take a peek:





A few weeks ago, you may have seen my post "My Favorite Colors for a Spring Tablescape. I used my favorite colors of aqua and green with a stack of Bordallo Pinheiro white cabbage dishes as seen here





Then the table became an Easter tablescape in just a hop as seen here. Rabbits, eggs and Easter grass were added to quickly change this Spring table into one for Easter.





I bet you are familiar with the term "the third times a charm." That's what I have done with today's tablescape. I'm using the same tablecloth with a few more changes and have created still another Easter tablescape. 



Since you know my love of aqua, you might not be surprised to see an aqua piece added as a centerpiece. Two white rabbits were easily added to make it an Easter theme.


My previous stack of white cabbage leaf dishes was mixed with other pieces of aqua dishes from Portugal. That was an "easy peasy" switch. 



Daffodil pattern silverware by Rogers Bros. replaced green handled flatware used previously. 

Daffodil flowers always seem to open for Easter. 

The daffodils on the silver flatware are in full bloom. They are such a treasure to me.




Two layers of sheer napkins with a blue tinted napkin ring bring a beautiful softness and elegance to the table. 

The sheer napkins were recently purchased  in the City Market District of Savannah, GA. The shop is named "All Things Georgia" where everything in the shop is 100% made or grown in Georgia. (More about that fun trip later). 






On the bread rack . . . 





The table is ready . . . 



Have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends. 


Thanks for stopping by - Judy.


Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for FabulouslyCreative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays

 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party on Sundays


14 comments:

  1. Judy, This is wonderful to show how small changes make a difference. I love those sheer napkins from Savannah and that gorgeous blue vase on your last tablescape. Just a perfect delightful Easter table. Love all the sweet bunnies and the one holding the egg is too cute.

    Have a happy and blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to use the same things differently works for me every time. Your tweaks have allowed you to create the perfect Easter table. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Judy! Adore those sheer napkins and the aqua plates. I love how you have shown the changes in each table. Enjoy your Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table setting is lovely and the rectangular plate on the hutch is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy
    Your table is really pretty either way your decorate it and love those sheer napkins you got in my favorite city Savannah Georgia.
    I also like that vase with the flowers on it in the middle of the table
    This inspires me to get my table ready for my company this Saturday
    Did I say your table is pretty?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, As always you had me at aqua. Love, love, love aqua and yellow!! The addition of the rabbits, the beautiful vase centerpiece, and the mixing and matching of the plates have resulted in a beautiful Easter table. I have not finished putting together my table yet, but I know that I have been highly influenced by the first spring table. Without consciously knowing it I picked a blue and yellow plaid tablecloth out to use with a blue, yellow, and white table. I hope to have it ready for Seasonal Sunday over the weekend. We are going to my stepdaughters for Easter so it did not seem imperative to have an Easter table ready any time soon (if at all). I had already polished up my Daffodil flatware, but I think now I may wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful table either way....you could serve frozen pizza at that table and people would believe it was a wonderful home made 6 course meal....Beautiful tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I really enjoyed seeing the changes your original t'scape went through and how the additions and subtractions can make it look similar yet different. Very creative ideas. I LOVE those two little white bunnies and your white cabbage bowls! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, I love all of the tables, but the last one is to "die for". That centerpiece vase is making me swoon - I love it! The napkins and napkin rings are fantastic, too. I know you will have a wonderful Easter just looking at the table, but I'll bet something yummy will be served on it, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, Judy, and I think my favorite of the three! The blue is so pretty and I love that ceramic piece. I also love how you alternated blue and white dishes and the egg on top is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, each version is delightful. Isn't it fun how you can tweak a table with simple changes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful post. All of your tables are lovely, and how creative of you to show how subtle changes can make each table uniquely different. I am partial to your last entry because I am drooling over your aqua vase!! Your daffodil flatware is a treasure. Thank you for sharing!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! The color scheme is beautiful - and the bunnies sweet :)
    I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not sure how I missed your Easter table but as I was catching up on some blog readying! I realized I missed something beautiful things! I couldn't go on with out leaving you a comment on how much I enjoyed your table, so bright and cheerful. I hope your spring is going well.

    ReplyDelete