Spring to Easter Tablescape in Just A Hop

Do you remember this Spring tablescape I created a short time ago?


Since I did use my favorite colors, I thought I could transform this tablescape into a Easter tablescape in just a hop or two. 



How easy to just add a rabbit candle holder and an egg (no candle needed)  and some bright green grass to each of the cabbage bowls.



How cute and easy was that?







Remember my centerpiece - a white pitcher filled with ranicculas sitting on a small pizza platter? 

Just add some green Easter grass. I kept the name tags, it was a fun idea. 





Now for the bread rack . . . let's add some Easter.
















Rabbits, eggs, grass and flowers

Oh but wait, I found these iced Easter cookies again this year at Big Lots. I know, who would think that Big Lots would have such cute cookies. Go figure!! Really, they have lots of Easter candy too. 



They come wrapped and packaged individually and are so "quack, quack or cheap, cheap".



I had these cute little ducks sitting on the side of the rack  . . .




but I'm moving them to the front and center.





Wow, that was pretty simple and didn't take long at all!



Thanks for stopping by to see how easy it is to take a Spring Tablescape and make it ready for Easter in just a hop - Judy


Linking to: 


Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays


 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party on Sundays

10 comments:

  1. its so pretty my talented friend. Just a few changes and you go from spring to Easter love it!Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Judy! Very cute and you are right it can be easy! I have that stemware but haven't used it. I keep saving it for what I don't know! That tablecloth couldn't be more right for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your table and rack and how you were able to "transform" things with just a few choice pieces. The colors sing "Spring and Easter" and your bunnies are darling. Very pretty and creative. Thanks for sharing.
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty white cabbage plates contrasted with the pretty green of the Easter grass. Simple changes with such a pretty result for a lovely Easter plate. I did about the same thing from the table I did last week. A couple of tweaks and voila Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute table and I love how easy you made it look on changing it up! Love all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the changes you made to convert this already-lovely t'scape! The little rabbit candleholders make perfect egg-holders! Cookies look too good to eat...well almost!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:21 AM

    Wonderful and easy transformation for Easter...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spring-y...love the white cabbage plates against the softness of your pretty tablecloth.
    Did you find the dishes at Tuesday Morning, by any chance?
    Have a great weekend, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Judy - everything looks wonderful! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can almost hear the collective sigh of relief across the world as women read this post and say to themselves, "Hooray! I now have ideas for Easter without having to dismantle everything I did for Spring in general!" I think that's why some people just forego decorating altogether. They think they're going to have to double down on the effort. You just proved otherwise!

    I L-O-V-E those white cabbage dishes SO much!!! They are just perfect, and you can add whatever other colors you want to make them look new every time! That's the hallmark of wise choices!!!

    ReplyDelete