Spring and Easter Tablescape Inspiration

I find myself already thinking about tablescapes for Spring and Easter so while I was out shopping, I stopped in Pier 1 for a little inspiration. 



I love the vibrant colors in this Amelia Dinnerware Collection with the oranges, yellows plus a little blue and green .



Egg and vine vase.


Here are two collections together Martillo Sage and Mango. Notice the wreath with the bright orange carrots.


Love the shape and detail of the bunny egg plate.


Soft and elegant.



Such an elegant napkin ring made with faux rose.


White stack of plates and salad plates with orange and yellow napkins.


Miss Rabbit seems to have her eye on us.



Soft yellow dishes from the Martillo Square Mango Collection and a Gingham Bunny Table Runner .



Another set of white dishes with the rose napkin ring and a beautiful cloth napkins. The egg has lots of sparkle to it. The goblets are Purple Crackle.


Don't know about you but I am inspired from so many collections for Spring and Easter. How about you, what do you like?

Collection 1


Collection 2


Collection 3


Collection 4


Collection 5

Leave me a message and tell me which Collection you like or your plans for a Spring or Easter tablescape. Thanks - Judy.

PS - Easter Sunday isn't until April 20, 2014 but Spring is, hopefully, just around the corner. It's never too early for a girl to plan.

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for FabulouslyCreative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays
 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party on Sundays

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM

    Love all of these! No way to choose...I can't wait to see what you pick and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar trip to Pier One. It was so fun. The trip also had me thinking of Easter.

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so springy and colorful. I love Pier One. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pier 1 is definitely a great place to be inspired! I was in a really large store in Scottsdale last week, and found myself feeling almost dizzy with all of the beautiful colors, textures and everything Spring!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Judy, and commenting on my new kitchen organization.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me want to stop in at Pier I tomorrow. I think collection 1 is my favorite. Love all the happy sunny colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:22 PM

    Beautiful photos...and GORGEOUS tableware!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shopping trip! I love Pier 1 everything, but if I had to choose, I would pick #2, I love the white bunny plate with the soft colors of the other plates. I have bought a few spring things on line so I am trying to stay out of the stores!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:55 AM

    At first I was thinking, oh no, I'd better stay out of Pier 1. Then I saw the egg shaped bunny plates and thought, I'd better get to Pier 1! All so pretty! I'd have to vote for collection 2. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1, 4, and 5 are my favorites. Can't choose between them. I think it's prudent to have ALL the collections! :-) :-) :-) Pier 1 is also my go-to place for inspiration with each change of season.

    I'm so anxious to start my Spring decorating. As you know, however, we are going to be covered under yet another blanket of snow as of tomorrow. It just seems like we're constantly battling cold and ice!

    Thanks for more inspiration and excitement for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1, 4, and 5 are my favorites. Can't choose between them. I think it's prudent to have ALL the collections! :-) :-) :-) Pier 1 is also my go-to place for inspiration with each change of season.

    I'm so anxious to start my Spring decorating. As you know, however, we are going to be covered under yet another blanket of snow as of tomorrow. It just seems like we're constantly battling cold and ice!

    Thanks for more inspiration and excitement for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW! Maam JBigg's pls. bring me in your cupboards, LoL*

    What a collection. Well, I go for Alycia's comment. So hard to choose a fave.

    I love them all...but... well!
    Just loving them.

    Happy weekend.
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW! Maam JBigg's pls. bring me in your cupboards, LoL*

    What a collection. Well, I go for Alycia's comment. So hard to choose a fave.

    I love them all...but... well!
    Just loving them.

    Happy weekend.
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pier One is always good for a little something extra. You've given me the incentive to stop by and see if there's something there I just have to have. Until then, you've certainly brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I haven't been there in a very LONG time! I'll have to check them out! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete