Top 10 Posts of 2013

It is kind of fun to see exactly what were your top ten posts of 2013. 





My #1 post was Rolo Pretzel Turtles

We started our holiday baking early and the Rolo Pretzel Turtles were our first goodie to make for the season. I would not have thought this would have been my #1 post but my readers tell the truth.







I think it was the Pottery Barn pillows that made this post a favorite. 







My #3 post was Hoppy Easter

For this post, I found the cutest green and pink plaid tablecloth, plus a great rabbit pitcher for the centerpiece. 









My #4 post was Containers

I created this post for Favorites on the First over at The Polohouse and fell in love with my containers and created a mantel display with them.  




My #5 post was Relaxing on the Porch with a bite of Chocolate

This one was created when I really did need to relax on the porch and chocolate makes me happy any time.







My #6 post was Pottery Barn Fall Inspiration and a purchase

We must all love Pottery Barn and getting some inspiration from their fabulous displays. 



My #7 post was White Dishes Orange Accents

It was created for an all white dishes and one accent color challenge over at Cuisine Kathleen for Let's Dish. 








My #8 post was Fourth of July - A Patriotic Tablescape. The fourth is always a favorite holiday for me to create a tablescape. 






My # 9 post Gerber Daisies - A Colorful Table. This one was so fun working with the bright orange and green colors. 












And last but not least was 
My #10 post Patriotic Centerpiece - Dollar Tree Savings and a Tutorial

This post was for a Dollar Tree challenge over at Debbie Doos. 

I want to give a big "Thank You" to my readers of 2013. I hope to continue bringing you posts to enjoy - Judy.




Linking to:

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday


Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It would be very difficult indeed, to try to choose a favorite ;o) Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop at Katherine's Corner. See you soon, Nina @ Vintage Mama's Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a busy year you've had
    in 2013

    those rolo turtles
    are making my mouth water
    for sure

    just wanted to let you know
    that i've brought back
    Fridays Unfolded for 2014
    (and followed you via Bloglovin)

    hope you'll stop by and share!

    Alison
    Nancherrow (formerly Stuff and Nonsense)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely look back. Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I am leaving some hugs on your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    online poker

    ReplyDelete