Rolo Pretzel Turtles

I'm sharing a recipe that is super easy and delicious. 


Only three ingredients are needed to make these scrumptious bites.

Rolos, tiny twist pretzels, and pecans - how easy it that!!



Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. We lined our baking pans with parchment paper. Place the pretzels on the pan, rolos on top. Bake for 3-4 minutes, just long enough to soften the rolos. Take out of the oven and press the pecans on the softened rolos and you are done. That was quick and easy. 



What an easy treat and so good to eat!





Thanks for stopping by - Judy

Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Marvelous Mondays at This Gal Cooks
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Mosaic Monday at  Little Red House

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Fall Into Fall at DIY by Design
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Foodie Friday at Rattlebridge Farm

Jennifer Rizzo for FabulouslyCreative Friday
Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday at Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons 


Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life








13 comments:

  1. I LOVE those, Judy - yum yum....if you look at my post today you will see a pic of my friend's tea party - and on the crystal 3 tier server she made these! : - )

    Ypu're a gal after my own heart! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a favorite around here. Grandgirls and I make them at Christmas Eve....:)
    Thanks for reminding me to get Rolos...
    Over from Little Red House.
    Come by my new blog and love me in bloglovin and follow me in Google Friends connect......I lost control of my old blog.....and all my followers. bwaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, those Rolo Pretzel Turtles look wonderful and I'm quite sure my family would enjoy them. Thanks for the recipe and lovely display.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at a card making workshop and saw those yummy treats, but I was good and passed them up. Now I am mad that I didn't treat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, these look easy enough for me to make! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making these puppies as soon as I can get to the store to buy out all their Rolos! Your centerpiece is glorious! Thanks for inviting us for a peak and for the recipe. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen these with a big pecan half before, now you're talkin'! Yum, thanks!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Judy, I love love easy recipes. This is perfect and surely I can't mess it up. I will be trying these very soon. They turned out so pretty. Making me hungry too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy works for me, and the pretzels look like something good to have on hand when all the family is here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks perfect for lots of things because you can make as little or as many as you want! Going to get the ingredients...........!
    Visiting from Open House Blog Party

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my!...looks like some sweet and salty goodness! Love your fall décor, as well! Thanks for sharing!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage
    http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect & delicious for the busy holiday season Judy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! I bet these are good! I just LOVE the combination of salty and sweet! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete