Bobble Heads and Halloween Whimsey

Hi everyone, do you like bobble heads? 

I have some cute little Halloween bobble heads that I'm using for a whimsical table.



I'm hoping my grandsons like this table, the 3 year old doesn't like anything too scary so I'm trying to keep it full of whimsy. 


Halloween napkins tied with orange and white checked ribbon. They almost look like a treat bag; I'm thinking I need to add a little treat in the ribbon.


Cute Halloween plates sitting on a stack of black plates. I love the black and white stripe around the edges of the whimsical  plates.


More bobble heads and more whimsical plates


A patchwork tablecloth from Home Goods and black handled flatware.



The Halloween tree centerpiece has small black witch hats on the branches.


Check out the mask in the the third bobble head's hand. Looks like a cat mask.



The bread rack is dressed for the party too.


"A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween." ~Erma Bombeck




Thanks for stopping by - Judy

Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Mosaic Monday at  Little Red House

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Fall Into Fall at DIY by Design
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for FabulouslyCreative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life






16 comments:

  1. The Halloween decorations is very beautiful!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your Halloween decorations for the big party. I think the children will be so excited. I am enthralled with your tree with the witch hats on it, SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Wow! Very festive! Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun Halloween tablescape. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing, have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the decorations, they are so vintage and so fun, love all the little touches, love the way you have really thought it out to look so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, this table is adorable. Your grands are going to be giggling with delight. Love the cute plates and bobble heads, but the patchwork tablecloth is my favorite. Who makes this cloth?
    Thanks for sharing this darling tablescape. Happy Halloween! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table is just adorable -- very whimsical and cute, but not scary! Your little bobble heads are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have created the most fun and perfect All Hallow's Eve table, Judy!

    Well done, I know they will love it.
    (I sure do!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, your tablescape is fabulous. Love your doll and the tablecloth is so perfect. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. So CUTE! I love your vintage dolls and plates, just wonderful. Love the centerpiece too! Erma Brombeck quote is a classic! Happy Halloween!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome.I love you table scape it is wonderful. I love those bobble heads and your dishes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your not too scary Halloween table, Judy! The bobbleheads are great and I love how they work with the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am with your grandson, I don't like scary either. The style looks vintage and I just love that.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have so many cute holiday things! I love your baker's rack in the background, too. I decorate on one and it's perfect for vignettes. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, I love your Halloween table. I adore orange and black for Halloween decor and the bobble heads are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Judy - they're wonderful! LOVE the tablescape - beautiful patterns and textures! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete