Thanksgiving with Harmony

Soon be will be gathering around the table with our friends and family to celebrate Thanksgiving.




I have my table set just a little early because a Chicago trip is planned. My table creation had to begin before the train leaves.




The stemware and the lidded jars seem to match perfectly.








Love the peacock feather in the centerpiece. 



The flatware is Wm. Rogers and Son Gold Plated Enchanted Rose Flatware and was a gift from my husband.




The centerpiece is a wreath now centerpiece as seen here.




My china is Harmony House - West End that belonged to my Mother. The charger is Pottery Barn from a few years ago. I thought it paired well with the woodsy wreath.


I hope your life is full of Harmony this Thanksgiving. 


If you are needing a little more harmony in your life here are ten steps:


I'll be back from Chicago just in time for Thanksgiving.


Don't forget to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. The cast of reality show "Duck Dynasty" will quack their way through this year's parade.


Here's wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and one that is filled with harmony. - Judy


Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Motivated Monday @ Be Colorful 
Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings - The Heart of Your Home
The Creative Home and Garden Hop @ Creative Home Expressions
MetamorphosisMonday@ Between Naps on the Porch

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Tuesdays at Our House @ Our Home Away from Home
Rock N Share @ The Shady Porch
Fall into Fall @ DIY by Design

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Home {work} Wednesday @ The Everyday Home
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Tutorials, Tips & Tibdits @ StoneGable
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Sweet & Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme

Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive on Saturdays

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Twirl and Take a Bow @ House On the Way
It's Party Time @ Three Mango Seeds









27 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I'm drooling over the stemware. Hope you have a fun trip to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Judy - you did it again-

    What an absolutely GORGEOUS tablescape - defin a WINNER!

    God bless you with safe travels to you when you go to Chicago!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tablescape just perfect for Tksgiving with such beautiful elements, like dishes, flatware and glassware! Have fun in Chicago sweet friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your table is just gorgeous! Love those beautiful fall elements.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous table....love the gold colors that you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I like the way you combined elegant touches with things from nature. And I love the 10 steps to harmony! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving table. It's beautiful and so warm and inviting.

    Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy,
    Gorgeous Thanksgiving Tablescape, dear friend!!!
    I adore the hues, vibrant. . .yet not overbearing!!! Agree, totally, the stemware and the lidded urns are perfect!!! I adore the rustic, natural chargers against your china pattern!
    Have a great trip. . .and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your table is lovely enough to enjoy for days before thanksgiving.. I like the title of this post. Harmony is what should define the day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw pictures of those "Duck Dynasty" guys before they got all famous, and they were actually very, very handsome young men. All that facial hair really hides a treasure trove of good-lookin' underneath!

    I audibly gasped when I landed on your post, Judy. It's beautiful. The serenity level is WAY up there!!!!! The dreamy glassware is perfect with those gossamer napkins! I LOVE the china!!!!!!!!! PERFECT for this time of year! I like that obscure little peeking peacock feather in the centerpiece, too. Very pretty!

    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty table. Every detail is perfect for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Judy. Your table is so lovely. Love the wreath, candle and the feathers. Hope your trip to Chicago is a good one..Happy Weekend..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy - what a pretty table! The colors are wonderful and I love the autumn leaves on the china. Hope you have a wonderful, safe trip to Chicago and a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful table!

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Beautiful table...I cannot say enough. Those dishes are wonderful, and I love your stemware.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my Judy…the table is stunning…from the beautiful stemware to the exquisite centerpiece….
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family…and yes, love that the guys from "Duck" will be in the parade!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful table...just stunning.
    Have a good trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Harmony house patterns. They are so beautifully made. Delicate china - as compared to some of the clompy pottery they make today. Beautiful tablescape for a beautiful china pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this table is lovely and refined. I love how the crystal almost matches but doesn't, and the china is lovely. On to Duck Dynasty...for the life of me I don't get it...and at the Macy's parade???!! I know I'm sounding like my parents, but what is this country coming to???!! Thanks for the "harmonious" table. ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my, this is such a beautiful tablescape. Love the fern frawns on the centerpiece. Everything is just perfect. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very Pretty Table!!! I love that china, how nice that your mother had good taste in china!! The flatware and stemware compliment each other beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your centerpiece is gorgeous Judy, I love the airy feel it has! The peacock feathers are elegant, I think they bring an exotic and exciting touch. You'll have a great trip knowing your table is all set for when you return! Happy Thanksgiving,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous tablescape - awesome centerpiece! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your tablescape with the vintage dishes from your mom. They go so well together.
    hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous dishes from your mother, I love vintage china. The centerpiece is very pretty and the stemware isbeautiful, dear Judy. Have a nice trp and a wonderful Tksgiving next week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete