White Petunias and A Surprise Tablescape

The white petunias are gorgeous blooming in the wire basket on the deck. 


They are so showy with the green grass in the background.


My tablescape is a special one for my daughter. She celebrated her birthday over the weekend and I decided to set a special table just for her and her husband to celebrate her special day.


Orange and yellow are two of her favorite colors and work well with the white petunias.


Orange woven placemats separate the yellow Fiesta plates and the yellow tablecloth. The salad plate is a bright yellow patterned plate with a blue rim. 


The tablecloth is from TJ Maxx and the orange napkins and napkin rings are Pier One. The flatware is Laurie Gates - Ivory by Hampton.


A bottle of her favorite wine is added to the table.





Linking to:

Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Wednesdays Adorned at Adorned From Above


Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits at StoneGable
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Be Inspired at Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Home @ Rose Chintz Cottage

Open House @ Bernideen’s Teatime blog

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper





15 comments:

  1. The table is beautiful...Happy Birthday to you daughter...I just love the colors of the place setting against the white background of the petunias!...You did a gorgeous job Judy...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 PM

    What a lovely table! How special to do this for your daughter's birthday! Your petunias are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! These were my wedding colors!

    ReplyDelete


  4. One of my favorite flowers..Pretty setting...love the post...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gift of a great tablescape is certainly one us t'scaping moms like to give and you've done an excellent job in this one for your daughter's bday! The colour scheme is lovely and the white petunias as a "backdrop centerpiece" are perfect!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday wishes to your daughter Judy! I'm sure she enjoyed her cheery outdoor table! Petunias are such happy flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy,
    What a precious Birthday gift for your daughter, dear one!!!
    I, too, enjoy using orange in the warmer months of Spring & Summer!!!
    Those napkin rings are adorable!!!
    Petunias in the background. . .perfection!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty table! And I adore the white petunias!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this table is beautiful. I especially love those napkin rings..are they metal? and your petunias...so pretty..
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the color! Wonderful table.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  11. surprise, gorgeous!!! I plant petunias every year. I love how full they become as the summer progresses. Your table is so pretty. Thank you for sharing at the hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your surprise tablescape is lovely and I really like the petunias in their basket as a centerpiece! Thanks for sharing at my HOME and Happy Summer!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your dd enjoyed this lovely table. You used her favorite colors, and the 'tunias are looking good!
    ANy hints how to keep them looking neat? I pinch them back, but sometimes they just poop out.
    Thanks so much for linking to Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry for taking so long getting to you but things have been very busy, via my blog. I am loving this table the colors are so beautiful and those petunias are just stunning.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete