Christmas Wreath

I've been working on my kitchen mantel and wanted to share my wreath with you.


Many of you know how much I enjoy using aqua all year long and have seen many of my posts using this favorite color of mine. 



I assembled the wreath with aqua stems and pieces that I bought at Michael's while they were on 30% or 40% off. So I got a bargain. I was disappointed with the glitter on the poinsettias, most of it fell off during assembly. The fabric of the flower seemed to be felt and the glitter just didn't stay on so I had a really big mess in the kitchen.



So now you know, I am using aqua in my kitchen! This might not surprise some of you that have seen so many of my aqua posts.



I'm not showing all of my mantel just yet so you can check back later to see the rest plus my aqua in the kitchen. Happy holidays - Judy.

Linking to:

Polo House for Favorites on the First - Wreaths

Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 

DIY by Design for Fall Into Fall
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm


Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Foody Friday at Simple Living
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home



10 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:48 PM

    Oh, no! You little tease! :) Well, your wreath is absolutely gorgeous. Love your aqua and can't wait to see the rest in your kitchen. I'm still Christmasing myself.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your wreath is gorgeous! I love all of the aqua that you use in your home! I'm so excited to see all of your decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...aqua is a favorite here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy,it's lovely. I'm afraid that's the problem with most glitter items I have found. Glitter everywhere. Even on our faces, we find when out in the sunlight it's easy to spot.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Loving all of the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Aqua has become my new favorite color for my LR. I love your wreath, so pretty. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy!

    This is gorgeous!
    I have had glitter on my face and clothes ALL week! I keep
    telling people (strangers) who comment that it is just my sparkling personality and not glitter at all! Ha!

    Your aqua Christmas is soooo pretty. Thanks for coming by and for sharing with all of us!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see the reveal! Love aqua anywhere! It's okay to be sparkly during Christmas! You'll fit right in with the rest of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:20 PM

    Love the wreath, Judy. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SO SO SO pretty- I love its unique colouring, something so nice for a beautiful change!

    ReplyDelete