Classic Christmas Mantel

For my living room Christmas mantel, I decided to go with classic red plus chartreuse and keep it simple. 



The red stemmed candle holders are a new addition to the mantel.

Plus they were a bargain from a local thrift store for $5.

This Santa is by Fitz and Floyd and is part of the Christmas Lodge Collection. I love the little owl sitting on his arm and his cool boots.



The small reindeer ornament is also from the Christmas Lodge Collection.


I have used the base of this wreath on several Christmas and just change the ornaments, flowers and ribbons. The Cardinal birds have been used in my house for many Christmases.




We have a special chair right beside the fireplace just for Santa. He can come down the chimney fireplace and sit down for a plate of cookies.


I strung the small ornaments with wire to make the garland.




Thanks for stopping by to see my Classic Christmas Mantel. Merry Christmas from my house to yours - Judy.

Linking to:


Kim at Savvy Southern- Vignettes and Mantels on December 2
Kevin and Layla at The Lettered Cottage - Mantels on December 4

Michelle from Ten June- Merry Mantels on December 6

Mary for Mosaic Monday at Little Red House

Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Matamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life
Mary for Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper



Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 

Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill  
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 

Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House 


Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures


Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Foody Friday at Simple Living
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home




                                                    
  





8 comments:

  1. Oh Judy I love your mantel decor!

    And you did a great thing getting those bargain thrifty red candle holders- the colour just pops up there, love it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa will be cozy in that chair with that beautiful quilt on his lap. Likely Christmas gifts will be delivered late because he won't leave your place any time soon.

    Nothing looks as good as Fitz & Floyd pieces. The colors are always so crisp and clean unlike the imitations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty. I love that you change out the wreath. The little chair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so pretty...love your candle holders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Hello Judy...I know I've commented to you before on how much I love red because you're the one with the beautiful red dishes! So I stopped back to see your mantle and it's lovely, as I knew it would be. I remembered to follow you this time. Happy Holiday's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:23 AM

    Hello Judy...I know I've commented to you before on how much I love red because you're the one with the beautiful red dishes! So I stopped back to see your mantle and it's lovely, as I knew it would be. I remembered to follow you this time. Happy Holiday's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy!
    Well I love red so I'm loving this! The wreath is pretty and the red stemmed votives look beautiful! It's classic and I love that! I like the lights mingled with the garland and how it drapes along the sides! The chair for santa is very welcoming! I would just sit and have a cup of hot cocoa and snuggle up with the quilt in that chair while the fire is burning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete