Aqua and Lime

I'm adding lime to my favorite color of aqua today for my tablescape. Hope you can take another aqua tablescape by me.


Take a look:




I really hadn't planned to do another aqua tablescape but then I found this aqua and lime green tablecloth at TJ Maxx for $4.99 and I just had to have it. It is vinyl so could be used indoor or out.

You have seen my aqua goblets before and may remember that I bought them at Target. I love using them in my aqua tablescapes.


I purchased the lime plates at Dollar Store and had been thinking about a tablescape to set with them. I bought  the napkins at Tuesday Morning and the napkin rings from Pier One (all a while back) so wouldn't you have bought the tablecloth knowing you had elements to use with it? You all know I am a push over for anything aqua.


The lime placemats are a new find and at a bargain - half price. We have been in Branson, MO, this week and I found them at a kitchen shop in one of the Outlet Malls. I do have some other round lime green placemats I haven't used but I did love the three flowers attached separately on top and remember they were a bargain. I turned the mat so the flowers would be on the upper left so they would have a little more exposure.
My centerpiece for the table is a small green olive jar filled with white hydrangeas. The jar came from TJ Maxx and then I used a green plate to set it on for a little added accent. The candle jars were in the $1 bins at Target, my daughter noticed them and picked them up for me.

You can really see one of the handles on the jar in this image.
I made a few changes to my breadrack to share. I have had white vignettes for a couple of weeks so just added some aqua elements to carry out my theme. I didn't add any more green since you can see plenty of green going on with the wreath, trailing ivy and my Mother-in-Law's tongue plant.
I added the pillar candles on both levels of the rack and moved the birds in close. The small aqua flower plate is new from TJ Maxx.




I liked taking the images of the teapot, the candle and the bird (above) through the edges of the wreath. It gives a little added interest and depth to the images.

Thanks for stopping by to see my Aqua and Lime tablescape - Judy.


Linking to:

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hil
Blue Monday at Smiling Sallyl
The Delectable Home
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 

Your Cozy Home Party  at Cozy Home Scenes on Tuesday
Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on 


Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style  Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

White Wednesday at Faded Charm 
Bunny Hop Party at Bunny Jeans Decor and More

Susan at Between the Naps for TablescapeThursday
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and TellFriday
Sheri at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
Courtney of French Country Cottage for Feather Your NestFriday
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
The Tablescaper for Tablescape Sunday

37 comments:

  1. I real like how you used layers not only on the table but on your bread rack too! I also purchased some of the lime plates at Dollar Tree! Too hard to resist the bright summery color! The tablecloth is perfect. Everything is just lovely! I am going to looking out for those cute candle jars at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,

    You need NEVER EVER apologize for any tablescape you do- they are always remarkable!

    Love this, all goes together perfectly.

    You have a true talent for amazing tablescapes! Very well done, I'd come dine with you anytime haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there can never be too much aqua! I love that you have added lime, it looks so fresh and relaxing. Another fabulous tablescape! The tablecloth is so pretty and I would never have guessed that it wasn't linen. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I love that you have an aqua obsession. I am all about obsessions - lol! I love the combination of colors on the table. That green looks fabulous with the aqua and I think those green placemats were an incredible find. Love what you did with the breadrack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! I love this color combination and that tablecloth is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous table. Your aqua Target glasses are so pretty! Beautiful all the way around!Stopping by from Tablescape Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy! This is beautiful! Never would have realized that the table cloth was vinyl until you mentioned it. Here I have been shying away from the all of the outdoor table clothes because I don't have a place for them outside. I like all the extra touches on your bread rack too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who could possibly tire of aqua...especially this time of year???? Paired with the green and white, it's super duper cool!!!! You could have waterboarded me all day, though, and I would never have thought that tablecloth was vinyl. Great pick! They really make some pretty vinyls these days, and I just love it when they work their way into a great tablescape. It always makes me smile how you and I have such similar taste in so many items! It's like looking into my own stash when I see all the cool stuff you have! I like the subtle changes you made to the rack behind the table. Just those teensy bits of aqua blue make a big difference! That Mother-In-Law's tongue is really big and healthy!!! I'd hate to have her yellin' at me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Judy, I would never have thought to put this color combo together, but it is wonderful. What sweet place mats. It is obvious by the napkin rings, that it is a popular color combo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah! Judy's back! I missed you while you were gone. This aqua and green tablescape is sooo
    refreshing and I love the colors together for summer. But my favorite is still the aqua and white; crisp, soft at the same time, and very eye pleasing. Hope you had a great time in Branson and brought back some goodies to share! Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, there isn't anything I don't love! I never would have guessed that tablecloth isn't cloth. It's so pretty, and you have combined elements which complement it so well. LOVE those goblets from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous7:04 PM

    You have chosen one of my favorite color combinations. There is never a time when it doesn't seem just right....at least in my eyes.
    Thanks for your visit. Do come again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very attractive tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that soft blue.

    Happy Blue Monday, Judy! Be sure to check out my Kindle Fire giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colour combination on your table-scape and I love the little white tea-pot. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a dearie, Mrs. JB, love it.

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. This tablescape fits your room beautifully, the colors are perfect. I love the addition of the lime. The tablecloth is just the perfect color combo. Gorgeous. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very classy setting.

    Visiting from Blue Monday. Here is my BLUE post. Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fresh and clean. Very pretty. I think I want to go green and or blue. It's so nice! Love the way the kitchen rack is displayed. I think I need to be at party like tat with friends right now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your table!! So cool and refreshing. Perfect for summer!

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! Your tablescape is so beautiful and neat..

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://dsahmblogs.com/2012/06/summer-babies-are-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi darling, another beautiful table. Your colors are so happy. I hadn't seen a mother in laws tongue for years what a nice memory you brought to mind. Love how you carry your color scheme to your bakers rack... your little napkin rings stole my heart. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hydrangeas are always welcome and fresh. I love the greens with the white. Have a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did it again! Always one of the prettiest tables in blog land. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh what a pretty tablescape! I wanna linger at your table for a few more moments:):)I love how you took the pictures of your table with the baker's rack and the pretty vignette on it as a back drop...all the pretty elements on the rack coordinates so wonderfully with your aqua tablescape...love it! I love aqua, my favorite color, it is looking so very pretty with the lime green plates and mats.Beautiful aqua water goblets and I love that pretty teapot:)Thanks for inspiring and for your sweet and encouraging words on my garden party. I appreciate you stopping by. Have a lovely evening!Hugs,Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely!! So fresh & cool ~ just right for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is a beautiful table setting. I'm crazy for that color combo. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, these colors are beautiful together! Love it! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  29. Judy, you always set the most beautiful tables, but this time you have used my 2 favorite colors. And I would never have guessed that your tablecloth was vinyl. I love every detail, especially those aqua glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the tablecloth -- I always love soft prints and this one certainly announces summer with its cheery colors.

    Visiting from the Bunny Hop.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aqua and lime is my favorite color combo. It's feesh, spunky and refined all at the same time. I don't shop TJ Max but I'm going to have to start. That tablecloth is so lovely and you can't beat the price. You have done a really fabulous job on this table!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Judy, these colors together look fabulous. Loving that tablecloth...TJ Maxx is one of my favorite stores, along with Marshalls, Home Goods and Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Judy! Love your layering with these fresh colors! I really enjoy TJ Max and I'm so excited that Homegoods is finally coming to the Seattle area (grand opening this weekend!)

    ReplyDelete
  34. It amazing how the same color can look so good so many different ways-love the combinations you used on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This looks so lovely ...the blue and green is beautiful together.
    Your newest follower , Francine
    Ethereal PLUS what I Love

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is such an attractive tablescape - this color combination is fantastic! I love all of your aqua decor! Every time I see this color now I think of you!
    I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful! Re-pinned this table on Pinterest from you, and came over to see it in person. :) Love your aqua glasses and your green placemats! So pretty!
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete