Clematis Blooms

Both varieties of my clematis are in full bloom in my yard. I'll share both with you.


The clematis on my mailbox is such a beautiful deep purple color; take a look and see what you think.



I have a plastic coated mesh wire over my mailbox and work with the vines in Spring as they start to grow and keep them going up and over the box. I think I have more blooms than ever this year and many buds that haven't opened. I don't really cut the old vines back but let the new growth run on the old.


My other variety of clematis is growing on a trellis in my front court yard. Take a look:



Hope you enjoyed my climbing clematis - Judy.


Linking to:


Scenic Sunday
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
The House in the Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday
Alderberry Hill for Make the Scene Monday
Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Outdoor Wednesday

Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday

A Delightsome Life for Home and Garden Thursday  
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursday
Jody and Stan @ Rooted in Thyme for Simple and Sweet Fridays
Nik at Floral Friday Fotos

Flowers On Saturday



8 comments:

  1. I just love clematis, and yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful captures of these lovely clematis flowers!

    Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:20 AM

    Just admired your beautiful clematis flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clematis. So happy that yours are doing so well. As much as I like the riotous purple, I'm drawn to the less showy lavender. The edges of the flower are so distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both the purple and lavender are enchanting!
    gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both colors of your clematis. I just posted one of ours, it's white. Yours are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Have a great week.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, My clematis is like your first one - love that color - I would love to add more -- my neighbor has a wonderful white one - I am partial to your pink! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete