Animals in the Wild @ Yosemite


While visiting Yosemite National Park in California, we had a chance to see some of the animals in the park. Look closely at the first image, look deep under the tree; it is very foggy. Can you see them?



Let me zoom in a little. There, now you can see them just a little better.


Do you think they smell me yet?


Oh, now I can see another deer to the left side of the tree.

Ok, let's move on and maybe the fog will lift and we might see more wildlife in Yosemite. Yes, we found another group of deer.



This is just awesome, even though I am cold just look at the young deer.


I think it's time for us to go. Thanks for stopping by to see the animals in the wild @ Yosemite - Judy.

Linked to:

Scenic Sunday
Smiling Sally for Blue Monday
Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Alison at The Polohouse for Favorites on the First
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday
Danette at The Shady Porch for Rock and Share Wednesday
Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Lovely capture of the wild life, tones and light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creatures! Thank you for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! We occasionally have deer come through our yard, but I can never get good pictures of them.

    Stopping by via The Polohouse link party.

    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love deer!
    I also love visiting Yosemite. You must have gotten
    really close to have been able to take these amazing pictures!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy -
    I have never been to Yosemite but it absolutely looks peaceful.........and even in winter, your pictures makes me want to move that up higher on my bucket list. Great photos!!!! The fog just adds to it.

    ReplyDelete