Blooms Galore in Kentucky

Blooms in our yard are opening and they are beautiful. My day lilies are just starting to show their glorious color.





Shasta Daisies are standing tall and sure look perky. A little toad is keeping an eye on them. 



Butterfly Weed is blooming. I didn't even remember planting this one. Glad I didn't pull it up thinking is was just another weed in the garden. It is supposed to bloom all summer. I'll share its progression.





My Coreopsis has returned with its profuse blooms. I had several new plants come up so I moved the clumps to different spots and even put one in a pot with some marigolds.




I planted a yellow canna lily in a pot and added asparagus fern and red petunias. Canna like lots of heat so I have this pot in direct sun. 



I planted lots of Zinnias this spring; some from seeds and some potted. The potted ones are blooming with orange and red flowers. 





The yellow flowers in the pot are calibrachoa.



There is so much to be thankful for each day - my gardens, colorful blooms, and warm sunny days.

Thanks for stopping by - Judy.


Linking to:

Gardens Galore Link Up Party

Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday @ Normandy Life
Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings
Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House




Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening

Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening


Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather @ Shabby Art Boutique on Friday



22 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when we can start to plant up the pots and flower beds with bright colours, red and yellow together are a favourite combination of mine this year too.
    Happy Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Judy! Your garden is gorgeous dressed in yelllows, oranges and red! The day lilies are beautiful. Coreopsis is a good plant to have as it thrives and produces its lovely gold blooms! Thank you for joining Gardens Galore and Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, your garden is lovely. So full of color. Our day lilies have not even begun to send up their bloom shoots. It is always so interesting to me to see other gardens in different parts of our country and how they progress with the difference in climates.

    Enjoy your garden and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is full of lovely, bright colour! This is a such a wonderful time of year to be in the garden. Blooms are everywhere. No day lilies here yet, but the roses are putting on a great show. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your garden with all its bright blooms! Makes me happy as it's just the kind of place I'd want to explore

    ReplyDelete
  6. We used to see the butterfly weed growing wild in the ditches in NC...it sure is colorful! You have some of my favorite flowers. I wonder if I could get daisies to grow down here. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are lovely. We have quite a bit blooming. I LOVE the Cana as my grandmother used to grow it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You flowers are all doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Judy, your flowers are just gorgeous! I have the same yellow day lillies but mine have mostly bloomed out. They are one of my favorites. I love your zinnias, the color pops. I enjoyed my tour of your gardens, going back for a second look. I need to find more day lilies to plant. Have a wonderful week.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad I stopped by. Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, your flowers are all beautiful. a few of them are my favorites, the Day lilies, Shasta Daisy and the Zinnias. Love the photos. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those lilies are the prettiest yellow color! Coreopsis is a great plant- love how it fills out and it's been reliable up north here too. The canna is a beauty- now I want one!! I planted some zinnias that were already growing but they haven't flowered yet. Love how colorful and cheerful they are! The butterflies really do love the butterfly weed plant- I read if you shear off the dead blooms they'll continue to flower. I won't see shasta daisy flowers for several weeks yet- always love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the great color in your garden. Yellow is such a happy color -- makes me smile! I had a whole lot of zinnias last year and hoped perhaps some would reseed themselves for this year -- so far -- no zinnias. Love day-lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your garden is so pretty, Judy! Wish I could grow zinnias but don't have enough sun. Your pots look so attractive.Happy Gardening😎

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Judy - this is just terrific! I love when a garden is at the stage when you can split things and move them around … we are getting there, slowly but surely. I miss my daylilies … they won't grow in this zone here. Zinnias - tried and true and so intricate with the petals overlapping one upon another - pure joy! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful blooms!
    Love the Butterfly Weed, and the Canna Lily is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Some of my absolute favorites! I just love your gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all your flowers. Looking forward to hearing how the butterfly weed does. I planted butterfly bushes, but didn't know there were weeds. Like the color. Mine are all purple. I had yellow ones in Illinois, but an extra cold winter killed them. Hopefully these will survive in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous flowers! Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola que fotos mas bonitas.
    te mando mi blog por si queres criticar.

    Gracias.
    Besos


    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com/2018/06/el-silencio.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete