Valentine's Day Table - A String of Hearts

With Valentine's Day just a few days away, my table has been set and ready to share.




The colors used on my table are traditional red, white for Valentine's Day and a third color of aqua. 




The flowers for the centerpiece are fresh red carnations and white baby's breath in an aqua vase. 





Four of the placemats are finished.  They were sewn and quilted by me and sit beneath a stack of aqua plates and chargers topped with a red heart plates. 





Red dinner napkins are encased with a soft pale aqua sheer napkin and held with a delicate flower napkin ring. 






The title for my post is from the table topper I recently finished. Each corner of the topper has an appliqued string of hearts.




The inner part of the topper's design is four hearts; two hearts from a white print fabric with an aqua print background fabric and two hearts in an aqua print with a red print background fabric. 














Thanks for stopping by for my Valentine's Day Table with a String of Hearts - Judy.

Linking to:


Share the Love Valentine Link Party @ Follow The Yellow Brick Home

Met Monday @ BNOTP

Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings – The Heart of Your Home
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
The Scoop @ Worthington Court

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening


Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Dishing It and Digging It
@ Rustic & Refined on Sundays










16 comments:

  1. Love your quilted tabletopper and placemats. This is a very unique take on Valentines by adding the aqua color. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But OF COURSE you’re going to sneak a little Aqua in there! Your signature color!!! I didn’t know you could quilt like that! You really have some talent! I can’t sew a stitch. Anyone with the patience to sit there and crank out quilted or crocheted or knitted or embroidered pieces has my respect!!! It’s good to see you’re all ready to celebrate with this pretty palette! It reminds me of Ree Drummond products! I’ll be happy if my husband just brings home something good to eat. I’m still trying to get back on my feet. There will be no Valentine tablescape from me this year! Have a glorious weekend, and enjoy Valentine’s Day to the fullest!”!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing everyone's craftsmanship showcased on tablescapes! Such a vibrant design! I've never attempted quilting -- not sure my 40-year-old White sewing machine could handle it. Enjoy Valentine's Day!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unconventional aqua as a Valentine's color!! Your fabric choices for your quilted pieces are wonderful and your table compliments them so well. It all makes for a fun and inviting Valentine's celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Judy, I love the color combination. I would never have though to add aqua to red and white but it is gorgeous. The red hearts topping the stack juar lovely and so are the charger and plates. Gorgeous how you layered the napkins for such a frilly and Valentine perfect look. The tabletopper is beautiful. I know how much work it takes to do that so you slhould be very happy with your finished piece. It's lovely and you will enjoy it for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I love your tablescape! The colors are delightful and those napkins are gorgeous.
    Your applique placemats and topper are wonderful. I am so impressed with your talent.Patience is obviously one of your virtues!
    Lovely table. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and love the aqua accents with the red and white! Wonderful tabletopper - you are so talented! I wish I could sew things for my tablescapes :( The carnations make a lovely centerpiece and the napkins are the perfect delicate touch for the table. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your quilted Valentine's topper, it is gorgeous !
    I love your touches of aqua too, just perfect dear Judy.
    I love the centerpiece and the napkins caught my attention right away !
    Happy Valentine's,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the red Judy! It is all so festive! I hope you will come over and link up this post at Share The Love Valentine Link Party: https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/vintage-valentine-vignettes/

    You can also link up this post or any others at Thursday Favorite Things:https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/lets-get-organized-thursday-favorite-things/

    How is it in your part of Kentucky? We have had cold, and wet snow this week. Many people start decorating for spring this time of year, but in Eastern KY we are more likely to have a white Valentine's Day than a White Christmas!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Judy! Your quilting talents are to be admired. Love the string of hearts design and the colors you chose. This dishes are the perfect accent to your quilted pieces and I like how you did the napkins! Have a great Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, what a beautiful Tablescape...the topper you made is stunning. I love the mix of red with the aqua. What a gorgeous table to sit and enjoy a romantic dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful topper and love your tablescape. Thank you for sharing at the "Vintage Valentine" blog hop.

    Debby
    Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cheerful table!!!Love the placemats!Great job!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful just beautiful table setting, wow! I love red and aqua together; associate it more with modern Christmas fabrics/décor but now in Valentine's! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word dear Judy, you are so talented ! I love the quilted topper and placemats, what a wonderful job you did.
    Lovely romantic setting on top as well. The napkin Rings and the aqua dishes with the red are just so well together and perfect together, never would have imagined.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  16. This tablescape is to die for ... I especially like the napkins!

    ReplyDelete