Do You Know This Cute Little Bird

Take a look at this first collage below and see if you can identify him but don't scroll scroll past the collage until you have a guess.  



Do you have a guess? Check out his tail, color and peak. Now you can scroll down and get a better look at him.


Here he is:



Now play along and please tell me who he is and if you got it correct.  

For Thankful Thursday: I am thankful to be a Christian and live in a free country. - Judy

Linking to:


Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Photo Gallery
Nature Notes @ Rambling Woods

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Friday Photo Journal @ Serendipity is Sweet

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturdays
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon




11 comments:

  1. Wren. So cute! I put out feeders a few days ago and haven't had one visitor. I'm hoping they come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you love feeding the birds as well!
    Thanks for sharing your photos at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-word-ful-wordless-wednesday-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Wren to me
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet, little fellow no matter what he is. Thanks for linking up today and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I guessed right on the Carolina Wren. They are cuties. It helps that I see them every day in my yard too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I appreciate your visits and comments too. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not guess as I don't see them here often...Have a very Merry Christmas.....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wren, one of my very favorites! I love how their little tail sticks up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...warmest Christmas greetings to you.

    ReplyDelete