Christmas Table with Tartan and Santa

Goodness, I'm still in the hustle and bustle of getting ready for Christmas. My gifts are bought but not one is wrapped. Hope I'm not the only one still in full speed and heading toward the 25th.

Today, my Christmas tablescape is designed around a tartan plaid tablecloth that I recently purchased and a Fitz and Floyd Winter Holiday Santa.




This gorgeous Santa has so much detail. He is surround by foxes, rabbits, and polar bears. His bag is filled with lots of toys and a gingerbread house.  



This Santa is stunning whether used as a centerpiece for a tablescape or in the vignette seen below. 


Santa is standing tall as part of a centerpiece made of fruit, berries, greenery and tucked with plaid ribbon. 


Red candles and antique mercury glass taper holders surround the centerpiece with additional votive candles at the base.




Another tartan used for this table are the Lenox Holiday Tartan salad plates. 


This beautiful Christmas pattern features graceful plaid ribbon that winds through holly sprigs and clusters of fruit and nuts. 






Flatware for the table is Lenox Eternal Gold. 










Thanks for joining me for my Christmas Table with Tartan and Santa - Judy.


Linking to these great parties:



Met Monday @ BNOTP
Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings
Talk of the Town @ Knick of Time on Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
The Scoop @ Worthington Court
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening
Share Your Style Link Party @21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening
Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday
Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays



12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your Santa! He makes a great centerpiece, surrounded by the fruit, berries and greenery which coordinate so well with those fabulous plates. Merry Christmas!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have honored that gorgeous Santa with a wonderful setting!! Of course I love all the tartan plaids, your table looks fabulous!
    Merry Christmas Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Judy!!! I love tarten, but only have some napkins made of it. The table is so elegant.
    Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so festive! I do love the Santa and the way you arranged the greens and ribbon below him. The tablecloth is wonderful. I’m in love with the tartan plaids. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your F&F Santa is breathtaking Judy! So pretty with the all the red and plaid. I do have one F&F platter, I've got to get it out today! You look holiday ready!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Judy. Tartan plaids are so popular. Using them is so beautiful and festive. Santa is a lovely addition to your centerpiece with the big pretty bow. I have always admired those plates. Truly a beautiful table to enjoy during the holidays. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive and inviting table! The plaid is lovely and I'm amazed at how you've coordinated everything on the table so perfectly. From the accents on the flatware to the gold rim on the plates and napkin rings, from the colours in the Santa to the colours in the plaid and from the vibrant tone of the candles to the same in the napkins...it all goes together wonderfully and is so pleasing to the eye. Would love to dine at this table! Yes, it is a mad scramble around here heading into the big day...can't believe I'm here checking out blogs when I should be getting things done :) Merry Christmas Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous table! I do love tartan, especially on a Christmas table. Yours is beautiful and the Santa is the crowning touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your table is beautiful!! This is my Christmas pattern as well and it is fun to see how you used the dishes! I may have to "borrow" a few ideas from your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello fellow KY blogger! What a stunning tablescape! I just shared my last Christmas home tour Grand Finale of the 2017 holiday season and I also used a lot of plaid in my home. Thank you so much for linking up to the Home For Christmas Blogger link party. Happy New Year!
    https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/holiday-grand-finale-christmas-home-tour-2017/
    Amber

    ReplyDelete