At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 12

It's thrilling to see the hummers at the feeders. I am thankful to see them return. 



Have a great weekend - Judy.

Linking to:


Met Monday

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Gallery

Nature Notes @ Rambling Woods

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Friday Photo Journal 

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon


7 comments:

  1. Love the Hummers!
    When I am outside without my camera, they buzz all around me, especially if I am close to their feeders. But if they see me with the camera, they disappear so fast! Glad you were able to get photos; I am still trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful montage photos of the sweet hummingbird ~ thanks,

    Happy Weekend coming up for you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooohhhhhhh!!! Cool! Hey... I thought about you as we passed over the Kentucky state line headed to Nashville last week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I had so many hummmingbirds and I enjoyed it immensely! This year only a male and female have shown up. Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few hummers come through, however I won't feed them because of my kitties. One of them zooms in on one the minute it shows up. But oh, how I would love to be there to enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hummingbird photos! I put up my feeder and had some activity within a couple of days...no photos yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hummingbirds...wonderful pictures! I do miss seeing hummers in my backyard!

    ReplyDelete