The Water Gardens at Biltmore Estates

In late June, my friend, JoAnn, and I visited Biltmore Estate, in Asheville, N.C. where we did a two day tour. It was fabulous, I'm so happy we visited America's largest home. 



Before we go in, I'm sharing my pics from the reflecting pools where we saw koi and goldfish swimming in the pools.  These pools are part of the Italian Gardens. 





Not only were the fish interesting to watch, the water lilies and Lotus flowers were just gorgeous.










Be sure to stop back by for our visit to the Conservatory at Biltmore and see the exotic orchids, ferns, and palms (picture overload) - Judy 

Linking to:

OMHG Wonderful Wednesday on Monday

All About Home @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home and Common Ground on Monday at 6 pm

Through My Lens on Monday

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Tuesdays With A Twist @ God's Growing Garden 

Tuesday Turn About @ My Wee Abode at 6 pm

Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks in a Row on Tuesday evening

My Corner of the World @ Photographing New Zealand on Wednesday

Share Your Style @ French Ethereal on Wednesday at 6 pm

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Funtastic Link Party @ Two Chicks and A Mom on Thursday 9pm

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home on Thursday 

Fabulous Link Party @ Peacock Ridge Farm, Living Large in a Small House, South House Designs, & Vintage Home Designs on Friday

Friendship Friday Blog Hop @ Create With Joy

FLORAL FRIDAY FOTOS on Thursday

Floral Bliss on Friday

A Morning Cup of Joe @ The Cottage Market on Friday

Farm House Friday @ County Road 407

Friday With Friends @ My Hubbard Home

Saturday Sparks @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Garden Affair @ Jaipur Garden 

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm







16 comments:

  1. Just came over from Mat Mon. At first I thought this was my post as I shared OUR pond and water lilies:):) I love Biltmore, we have been there in all seasons. It is an amazing place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have many friends talk about Biltmore Gardens. It must be a great place to visit. The lotus flowers are gorgeous. Lovely post and images. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, I would love to see the gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been there, got to get there. The ponds, Lotus and Water lilies are simply stunning. Thanks for the tour..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing place the Biltmore is...perhaps one day I will visit. I do love posts about it as each blogger focuses on a different aspect. The koi must be fascinating to watch...one can get the sense of movement from your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took some wonderful photos of the fish and the beautiful pond! We have lived in that area for years and still love to visit the Biltmore every chance we get. There's SO much to see and it changes for the seasons. I can't wait to see more of your photos! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great place to visit - beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy,
    We visited Biltmore about 25 years ago and really enjoyed the tour. Your mosaics are truly lovely, thank you for sharing your trip with us for Mosaic Monday this week.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lilies are so elegant, whether sitting low on a leaf or waving on a delicate stem. You must have had such a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love water gardens. Watching the fish is so relaxing and the water lilies -- just nothing like them! I've been to the Biltmore and it is fabulous. I want to go back. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been there in the spring. What a beautiful amazing place. Your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, you photos are great! My hubby and I went to Asheville for our anniversary a few years ago. The Biltmore Estate is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful post.Glad I stopped by...greetings from Dubai.Enjoy your day.

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful post.Glad I stopped by...greetings from Dubai.Enjoy your day.

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Biltmore Estates look like a wonderful place to visit. Water features are always enjoyable, especially if the day was warm.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful place! I love water lilies!! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete