Memorial Day Table and A Tribute

Are you ready for a little red, white and blue? Let's bring it on!
We love to start our Memorial Day celebrations here in the U.S. by bringing out our patriotic colors of red, white and blue.
Whether it's a backyard barbecue,  a picnic at the park, or a trip to the beach, we certainly know how to celebrate freedom.




Easy Memorial Day Menu from Food Network
Grilled Hotdogs for my grandsons
The picture came from the site.


I changed a few things on my bread rack to carry out my Red, White and Blue Theme. My Peggy Karr Glass flag plate is such a beautiful piece then with a stack of small red plates and bowls added, it is now a dessert center.





It's kind of fun peeking into the bowl and seeing the star, I hope it is a surprise to my family as they gather around the table.

As we celebrate Memorial Day, we pay tribute to the fallen soldiers who have given their lives defending our freedom.

Thanks for stopping by  - Judy

Red salad plates are Fiesta
Blue luncheon plates are by Tag
Red bowl with the star in the center are by Tag
Dessert plates are Fiesta and Tag
Red dessert bowls are by Today's Home
Dinner plates are Dollar Store
Red Goblets were a gift from my Dad
White stemware is Fostoria Heritage
Flatware is Oneida
Red centerpiece bowl from TJ Maxx
Tablecloth from TJ Maxx
Red Napkins from Tuesday Morning
Navy Blue napkins from Pier One
Placemats by Tag







Linking to the following parties:

On The Menu Monday at StoneGable
Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House

Your Cozy Home Party  at Cozy Home Scenes on Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday 
You’re Gonna Love It at Kathe With An E

Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday

Judy at DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corne
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits at Stone Gable

Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Be Inspired at Common Ground
Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper

26 comments:

  1. Judy, your table setting is beautiful and the menu sounds great! My husband is smoking a brisket this weekend and I'll make the fixins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 PM

    Fabulous Memorial Day table, Judy! I love all the elements you put together.
    Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a gorgeous set-up!!! Love the bandana look of the table and the way your stuck with the theme! Beautiful judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautful setting! I would love to be able to change decorations for every holiday....it looks amazing! New follower from Favorite Things Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. I love, love, love that tablecloth. I am so glad I saw this at Thursday's Favorite Things. I hope that you will come and share this at my weekly party: http://www.tumbleweedcontessa.com/blog/whatd-you-do-this-weekend-16/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fancy Memorial Day table, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Thursday Favorite Things over at Katherine's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!, nobody does red white and blue like you! It looks really beautiful..great job!

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks wonderful, Judy! I love that tablecloth, it adds so much. Your hutch looks great too!
    God bless America!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish! Always a treat to see one of your tables!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your detailed tablescape! Just a happy place to be honoring our soldiers this weekend.
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful table with all the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just started visiting about and looking at tables a little while ago, and I can tell already that yours is going to be one of my very favorites this week. I love the layering you did here with the tablecloth and the round red place mats. It's just full to the brim with red, white, and blue, and I really love it.

    I also love your baker's rack. I pinned it. I need good baker's rack inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, I really like those cute bowls Also, those red goblets are so pretty and look wonderful on your table. The display on your baker's rack is so patriotic - beautiful job arranging everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy, I adore your linens on this table - the cloth and the napkins are fabulous. How cute those little bowls with stars are, and what a great idea to use your baker's rack as a dessert station. It looks so pretty. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, love the flag plate!! the baker's rack looks grand. A fabulous tribute. Love your table. It is so inviting and makes me want to take a seat and have a nice long chat. Your star bowls are really cool. Love the paisley!!! Have a blessed Memorial Day.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Judy everything looks WONDERFUL!!!!!! thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your patriotic table is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your tablescape with the pretty prints of red and blue in the tablecloth and napkins. Your darling bowls are the perfect accent with the stack of plates. The additions on your bread rack create a very patriotic scene! Have a great weekend!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, Love, Love that paisley tablecloth!!! Looks great with the floral napkins! it all looks great together - one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember your first tablescape. You have such a great eye for design. I've loved watching your talent grow. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  21. Judy,
    Thank you for your tribute through this red, white and blue tablescape to our Fallen Soldiers!!!
    Love all the accessories on the Baker's Rack that complete the theme around your dining area!
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear friend!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! what a wonderful table. Love your red, white and blue!

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes, Judy, I am ready for red, white and blue tables! Love yours...especially the tablecloth.
    Hope you are enjoying the long weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you had a wonderful MD weekend. Your table Judy is gorgeous! I love the hutch and of course, ALL your RW&B. Great tribute!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  25. God bless America and God bless you and yours, J.
    This is an awesome table and I know your menu was delicious.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Judy, this is an exquisite tablescape - stunning - love the patterns and colors - perfectly Patriotic!
    I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursay,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete