Halloween Carolers

It's time for Trick or Treat and these little Halloween Carolers are ready to go.









Here's my little trick or treaters with their Mom (my daughter) in her Dorothy costume at Trunk or Treat.


Linking to:

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage  
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
Mosaic Monday at Little Red HouseMeet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 

Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures

Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
DIY by Design for Fall Into Fall
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

Spotlight Saturday at Classy Clutter
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different, Act Normal
Saturday 7 at Positively Splendid
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sundays at Sunny Simple Life



15 comments:

  1. I have never seen Halloween carolers. Thanks for sharing. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soo cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing collection, they are truly fabulous, they must be great to have around the home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, I love the carolers and their costumes. Fabulous pic of your daughter and children too. Thanks for linking to TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. The carolers are so unique, I too have never seen them before. Since Wizard of Oz is my favorite I should look for these. We will be doing trunk or treat at our church this halloween.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! These are so darn cute! I've never seen trick or treat carolers! And your little grandkids and daughter are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trying again...Our church is 'in the hood', and we do a Trunk or Treat every year. Around 1500 children attend. It's great! Are those the Meyers dolls. I've seen the carolers,, but this is the first time that I've seen the costumed characters. Outstanding! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your caroler Halloween dolls!
    I never heard of a Trunk or Treat party! Sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Judy,,
    like many of the other commentors, I too have never seen Halloween Carolers.. They are so adorable and unique...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your daughter and grandkids are the cutest Halloween trick or treaters I seen! Those are such fun years.
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spooky and cute!
    Amazing job!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trunk or treat sounds like a lot of fun. Happy Halloween, Judy!

    ReplyDelete