Our Christmas Table

Our table is set and ready for a Christmas celebration. 





A gold and white theme for an easy elegant table. 





Each place setting features a sparkling dove on a Christmas golden script napkin that has been tied with a sheer ribbon. 




The centerpiece for the table was designed around a gold and white table topper that I recently bought in Germany. I just love the design on the table topper with the village houses and the church. 



When I saw these small and large gold and white ceramic houses at Pier One, I knew they were perfect to use with the table topper. Of course, they had to go home with me!


The houses and the Christmas trees are tea light holders so a little light was added to the table and on my server. The deer on the server is by Fitz and Floyd and the platter is Lenox. 




I love the light shining from each small window of the  houses. 









The dinner plates salad plates are by Royal Majestic, flatware is Lenox Eternal Gold, and the stemware is Marquis by Waterford Sparkle. 








A 4.5 foot snow needle pine tree stands on a table in the dining room. To continue the theme from the table to the tree, gold and white ornaments are used with lots of sparkle and glitter.  



Merry Christmas from our table to yours - Judy.

Linking to:

Inspiration Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life
Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away from Home
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog
All Things Christmas Link Party @ A Pinch of Joy

The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday at 6 pm


Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening

Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening



Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound



Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate & Decorate




9 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas table dear friend. The plates, the flatware and gorgeous stems, make for an elegant Christmas table in white and gold.
    The doves in each plate are adorable too.

    Merry Christmas,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, I used to have all kinds of table settings and enjoyed dinner parties. I have such a small place now I barely can sit 4-6 at my table.I split them up and set 4 in my kitchen. I so much like to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas ❤❤❤ merry christmas gif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, I love the gold’s and whites of your table. The gorgeous table topper from Germany, the doves, and lovely china make a gorgeous setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy - so elegant. I like the simplicity of the color choices - it really draws your eye to the doves - a wonderful symbol of peace for this season. Enjoy your weekend, and the merriest of Christmases to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy,
    Exquisite!
    So~o~o elegantly styled is your tablescape with gold and white!
    I adore the houses with gold roof tops!
    Merry Christmas!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, I've been really drawn to Christmas villages this season and yours is especially pretty. I love their simplicity and sparkle, and the tea lights are just the perfect addition. I love the elegance your German table topper brings. Happy Holidays!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy!!!!!!!!!! SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!! I didn't see that Christmas village at Pier 1. There's always so much stuff in there, I'm bound to miss out on something! You spied it, though, and you worked wonders with it! How beautiful! I'm glad those new pieces give you a chance to really show off your topper from Germany. How cool is that?!! A two-fer!!!! Merry Christmas to you across these many miles!

    ReplyDelete