Halloween Tablescape - sparkles but creepy

I am so happy to be able to create a tablescape for Halloween. We have been so busy with packing and moving everything into storage, I was afraid I wouldn't have time to get the tablescape ready. 

My Halloween tub was moved to my daughter's house so I could design a tablescape at her house. So here I am at the very last minute creating this post.

Halloween is just about my favorite holiday; it's so fun and yet a little spooky. This year I am using a little sparkle plus some creepiness. 

Here's a little of the creepy with a little mouse climbing on a white pumpkin.


Skulls and bones on the table also add to the creepiness.


Black crows always come around looking for a little food.





The sparkle for the table comes with three shiny mercury balls on candlesticks. 



Now you have the idea of sparkles and creepy.







I have never used the mercury glass at Halloween but I am liking the sparkle.


The table is set with white Fiesta dinner plates plus a salad plate with a gray and black design.


Black stemmed goblets were added to stay with the theme.


You see who is sitting next to the coffee pot and not too far from the table. 


I tried to keep those crows caged but they managed to escape.


I have three witch friends who have arrived for the party. I just love Trixie, Dixie, and Peach. They are just about the cutest witches I know. I don't care if they are plastic, I love them anyway. 


Trixie, Dixie and Peach are ready to fly out on their bloom sticks so maybe I'll get to see them when I go out for . . .



Thanks for stopping by and watch out for the little ones while you are out - Judy.

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

WowUs Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

10 comments:

  1. Your Halloween touches are fabulous!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the right amount of creepiness in your beautiful tablescape. Love those mercury globes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classy and creepy...just the right touch! Seems like it's been a long time since I received a notification in regarding a post of yours....glad one came today!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a great table. I am loving the creativity too. What you did with the bird cage and skull....pure genius!

    Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mercury glass balls make the perfect centerpiece for Halloween and do add the right amount of sparkle! Love the skull on the top of the birdcage too. I'm glad you got to do a t'scape for one of your fave holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just enough creep to glam, lovely tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy,
    Oh~h~h. . .LOVE all the glam on this tablescape, dear friend!!!
    The candlesticks with the mercury glass orbs are exquisite!!!
    Lovely black, gray and white dinnerware with your black stemware!!!
    I'll be watching for more glimpses of your new home, soon!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it that you were actually able to create such a great tablescape despite all the inevitable chaos of packing and moving!!! I would not have been able to pull that one off...I guarantee you!!!

    I love the use of the mercury balls. They remind me of fortune tellers. Very cool! They actually kind of make the dishes take on a "spiritual", "other-worldly" look when you think about it. Kind of like what you see on tarot cards!

    The black mouse against the stark white of the pumpkin really enhances the spooky factor! Gives me the willies!

    Hang in there! This time next year you'll be all settled in, and all of this upset will be just a memory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is the perfect combination - creepy and blingy - what could be better. Love Trixie and her friends, they are just adorable! Everything about the table says fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Judy, love the silver orbs on the pedestal!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete