The Porch

Our outside lighting isn't terribly expensive but did take a lot of time and a lot of lights. Be sure to check out the trees on the porch closely! I'll tell you the secret about these trees at the bottom of my post.








Have you guessed the secret about the trees? They are "tomato cage" Christmas trees. I inverted the cages and tied the legs together to form the top of the tree. Next I wrapped greenery around the tree and used ties to fasten the greenery to the cage. Then I added lights and wah-lah, a lighted Christmas tree is born. 

Thanks for stopping by to see my porch - Judy.  I am participating in the Christmas Blogger Block Party and will link this post to At The Picket Fence.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so lovely and full of sparkle! And I love your tomato cage trees. Such a great idea! :-) Thanks so much for sharing this at the Doors and porches party!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete