Mirrored Chest

Mirrored furniture always make a bold design statement. This chest is sitting in my daughter's entry and is dressed with a white poinsettia, a mercury glass lamp, mercury glass urn with chartreuse ornaments and a glass candlestick. It is really making a statement!!








All of the pieces came from Nell Hill's in Kansas City, MO. The chartreuse ornaments were from Hobby Lobby.


The white poinsettia is such a beautiful plant to decorate with at Christmas.









Thanks for stopping by and may your Christmas be filled with the love and joy of family - Judy
Posting at:

http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
http://theshadyporch.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy...

    Oooh...what a beautiful Christmas display! Your daughter has great taste, my friend! I love her mirrored chest...it's gorgeous! I also love the chartreuse ornaments...so bright and cheery! A beautiful Christmas vignette! Thank you for sharing it with us!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh that mirrored chest is to die for. I love how the green is reflected so beautifully. Love it!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Love your mirrored table. Everything you put on that will be gorgeous! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I really need a mirrored piece in my home.... they are so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy!

    That mirrored piece is so classic and the chartreuse makes a great accent color. You daughter has great style!

    I am also admiring all your Fitz and Floyd Santas! I will have to see more about those beautiful pieces.

    Thanks for coming to the party this week. I also hope you can share at the Christmas Pet Parade :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the chest with the green! Very nice! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete