Fall Luncheon

Fall will soon be here and I wanted to share my Fall table setting with you. It's always fun getting ready for Fall, with those brilliant colors of red, orange, yellow, and green, It gives me such a warm feeling. My kitchen table is a round glass-top, it takes a lot of Windex to keep it clean but I always enjoy family and friends around the table.

You can see my mother-in-law plant in the corner, I have had it for such a long time. I just keep repotting it and it keeps growing and even has tiny white blooms once in a while.


The bowl in the center of the table is by Peggy Karr, who is one of my favorite American artists.


The wreath above my bread rack was designed by a local designer at the Yandee Peddler shop in Osage Beach, Missouri. Although I don't live there, I always enjoy a shopping trip to Osage Beach.





The three towels were embroidered by my close friend, JoAnn, she is so talented. Thanks again JoAnn. 


The plate sitting on the bread rack is the same leaf pattern by Peggy Karr as the bowl in the center of the table. I added a tray that I bought several years ago from Southern Living as a backdrop. Then added a green napkin for grounding the vingette and finally added a piece of Fitz and Floyd.




It's time to get ready for a Fall luncheon with friends or family. Thanks for stopping by.

Dinner plates were purchased from Walmart.
Leaf plates were purchased from Harry & David
Leaf Bowl in center - Peggy Karr

Leaf Plate on bread rack - Peggy Karr
Glasses - Walmart
Napkins by April Cornell
Flatware - Oneida







 I will link this post to:  
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life 
Wow Us Wednesday at Savy Southern Style
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.  
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Sunday Favorites at Happy to Design

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall table...I am waiting for the temperatures to drop a little so it feels like the beginnings of fall! Your PK centerpiece is gorgeous. Have a great weekend, Judy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall will be here before we know it! Love the brilliant colors of fall. You have some wonderful treasures. What a beautiful centerpiece bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, It looks Beautiful. I love the dishes,and the Fall colors.Wish I was coming to lunch.Love that Peggy Karr bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for Fall too...this table is so pretty. Love the colors and the leaf motif!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you are all ready for fall, and I am ready but haven't decorated yet, but very soon!! lol
    Very cute and colorful table. Love that colorful plate with all the leaves, gorgeous!

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I hope I can remember everything I want to say. I have those same glasses except in green! I LOVE your table. I think that wreath is stunning...and those fall leaf bowls are fabulous! I love all the fall colors...but I won't start until after Labor day...which is coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tablescape is gorgeous. I love the leaf plates and the colors are so pretty. I am crazy about orange and this really grabs me. Your floral arrangement is beautiful also. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Fall tablescape is so colorful and pretty. The leaf plates are perfect or a Fall luncheon. I love your colors and your baker's rack.
    Have a great Labor Day,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo ready for Fall! Great vibrant table.Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescape

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropped by from Chari's to say hi. I am your newest follower! I have a party on Wednesday's for 'newbie' bloggers and you are warmly invited!

    I loved all your brightly colored fall dishes!
    I'm starting to get in the mood for cooler weather and fall decorating.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    @ Bunny Jean's Decor and More!
    (my MAIN blog)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy...

    So very nice to have you join in with the Sunday Favorites repost party, my friend! Your autumn table is beautiful! Love your place settings and the fact that you used the brighter green. Refreshing! I also like your coffee embroidered towels...would love to have some like that.

    Thank you, again...for sharing your beautiful autumn table with the Sunday Favorites party!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete